Coast Starlight North, 7-19-07

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those of you who check out my reports have probably figured out by now that I'm kinda lazy about text. I prefer to let the pics and captions do the talking, and I do try to make the captions fairly comprehensive - explaining what was going on at the moment. On this trip I can tell you that I've never encountered a lazier sleeping car attendant. I'm a generous tipper (not Gore - HA!), but this clown got squat.

Those of you who check out my reports have probably figured out by now that I'm kinda lazy about text. I prefer to let the pics and captions do the talking, and I do try to make the captions fairly comprehensive - explaining what was going on at the moment. On this trip I can tell you that I've never encountered a lazier sleeping car attendant. I'm a generous tipper (not Gore - HA!), but this clown got squat.
Great pictures! I was on the same train 4th of July going north from LAX to SEA and received no service whatsoever from the sleeper attendant also. I didn't leave a tip either. We probably had the same attendant!

Thanks! Should you ever have the time and inclination, there's a whole bunch more pics at the Picasa "Patrick's Public Gallery" link, including a southbound Coast Starlight album which has more train photos. Also Empire Builder, a vintage Hiawatha trainset spotted at St. Paul, and more streetcars than you may ever want to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back