Confused about Sunset

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is indeed the question.

I can give you an answer, only for somebody to disagree.

There are several options open for the SSL, each of them has supporters and haters and each one can be viewed as a death threat or life's breath.

At this point, what I can tell you with certainty is that none of us know what is going to happen. We have been discussing a few different plans on what has come out of Amtrak as considered options.

Nobody knows. I believe Amtrak should strengthened it's foundation while it has Whitehouse and congressional support. We don't

know when or if the next government will be Amtrak friendly. This is why Amtrak should first run the 2 disadvantage trains daily.

And use some of those 93 repaired single deck for a daily NOL-ORL. Then use using the remaining coaches for back up or a new

train to increase support against a future unfriendly Amtrak government.

Nobody knows. I believe Amtrak should strengthened it's foundation while it has Whitehouse and congressional support. We don'tknow when or if the next government will be Amtrak friendly. This is why Amtrak should first run the 2 disadvantage trains daily.

And use some of those 93 repaired single deck for a daily NOL-ORL. Then use using the remaining coaches for back up or a new

train to increase support against a future unfriendly Amtrak government.
Please, GP. Lets not have our opinions and arguements spill into yet another topic. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back