Contacts at Amtrak Corporate HQ?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashland Train Enthusiast

Service Attendant
Hello All,

Part-time poster here with a request that I'm hoping someone here can assist with. I'm at a point in my career that I'm looking to make a change, and have applied for a couple of IT positions I have found both interesting and that match my skills at Amtrak based in Washington, DC. I applied back in early December, and have not heard anything yet, so was wondering if there was anyone here who could help me inquire about the status of my applications. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

~ DCTE

Hello All,

Part-time poster here with a request that I'm hoping someone here can assist with. I'm at a point in my career that I'm looking to make a change, and have applied for a couple of IT positions I have found both interesting and that match my skills at Amtrak based in Washington, DC. I applied back in early December, and have not heard anything yet, so was wondering if there was anyone here who could help me inquire about the status of my applications. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

~ DCTE
Sorry about that, like acela 150 said it takes some for them to respond. You have remember that many people applied so the chances of them getting right back to you is grim. Funny thing about it you'll hear from when you have already forgotten about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I applied at company X and was contacted by company Y for an interview. I was a little confused at first since I did not recall applying to company Y, but then figured out that company Y is part of company X. And I am now working for company X at the company Y site. :)

I'm pretty organized when job hunting, which I hope I will not have to do again for a long time, so that helped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back