CZ Reroute in July

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alang

Train Attendant
Just got a call from AMTRAK regarding CZ #6 reroute on July 21st. Call indicated that we would be bussed from Grand Junction to Denver, Colorado. Took CZ #6 several years ago and was rerouted from Salt Lake City to Denver through Wyoming. After talking to AMTRAK was not sure whether we would be taking bus from Grand Junction to Denver or being rerouted through Wyoming. Any insight? Thank you!

Just got a call from AMTRAK regarding CZ #6 reroute on July 21st. Call indicated that we would be bussed from Grand Junction to Denver, Colorado. Took CZ #6 several years ago and was rerouted from Salt Lake City to Denver through Wyoming. After talking to AMTRAK was not sure whether we would be taking bus from Grand Junction to Denver or being rerouted through Wyoming. Any insight? Thank you!
See this discussion.

I got the same automated call regarding our trip which originates from Emeryville on July 18. I called the 800 number they referred me to and spoke to a wonderful service rep named William. He told me that the bus transportation was only for people deboarding between SLC and DEN. Passengers going straight through will be rerouted on the Wyoming detour. He seemed quite sure of his information.

I got the same automated call regarding our trip which originates from Emeryville on July 18. I called the 800 number they referred me to and spoke to a wonderful service rep named William. He told me that the bus transportation was only for people deboarding between SLC and DEN. Passengers going straight through will be rerouted on the Wyoming detour. He seemed quite sure of his information.
The agent is correct.

The agent is correct.
Take a look at my recent blog post about this subject:

http://www.norcalblogs.com/transportation/...ephyr-will.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back