CZ Sleepers

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

alang

Train Attendant
Are they to the front or to the rear of the consist during the winter months?

Remember, the train is the vacation.

They are currently up front. Not sure if they will go back to putting them on the rear next summer.

Thank you! Going to the Bay Area in December.

Remember, the train is the vacation.

They usually move them to the rear when they start running the Denver Cutout Car!
They stopped dropping off the third sleeper in Denver during this past summer. That's why I'm unsure if the sleepers will ever be one the end again (Though I wonder if adding a fourth sleeper to drop off in Denver is out of the question).

When we rode #6 from EMY after the Gathering in Oct. the Sleepers were on the rear like they are every Winter so I don't think Amtrak stopped having them on the rear of the consist this past summer.

I'm not sure about a fourth Superliner Sleeper for any Route since they are in Short supply???

Didn't mean they moved the sleepers from the rear during the summer, just that stopped dropping it off the third one in Denver and kept it the whole route. The sleepers were moved up to the front earlier this month. The fourth sleeper was just wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back