Difficulty Transferring Wyndham Rewards

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SereneFury

Train Attendant
Hi all,

Sorry if this has been posted somewhere prior, but I am having difficulty in transferring Wyndham Rewards point, as the link on the AGR site comes up with a header and no additional information, and Wyndham Rewards mentions nothing of Amtrak.

Any kind of suggestion would be helpful, thanks!

:D

If you go to Wyndham Rewards and your profile. Click on Preferences and there is a drop down for Amtrak Guest Rewards. I am not sure if you can transfer current points without calling, but you can set it up for future points to be direct with Amtrak. I have it that way.

If you go to Wyndham Rewards and your profile. Click on Preferences and there is a drop down for Amtrak Guest Rewards. I am not sure if you can transfer current points without calling, but you can set it up for future points to be direct with Amtrak. I have it that way.
I have my Wyndham Rewards points set up this way too. I have noticed they are very prompt about posting, too.

I have my Wyndham Rewards points set up this way too. I have noticed they are very prompt about posting, too.
Yes, I got my most recent before I was even home on the return train trip. I just signed up for the summer double points and will be staying with Wyndham in Portland and Seattle.

And just out of sheer curiosity, anyone have the Amtrak credit card?
I think lots of people on this board do. It's a good deal -- no annual fee, having it means that your AGR points will never expire, and you get a 5% rebate on point redemptions for Amtrak travel (so, for example, a 2-zone roomette trip will effectively cost 19,000 points instead of 20,000).

You won't get Wyndham points if you make the reservation through Priceline or other third-party site running a special. Always make the reservation through the Wyndham site if you want the Amtrak points.

Back