Dinner on LSL

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kt1i

Train Attendant
We are going to be riding the LSL BOS to CHI shortly both ways. What are the current dinner arrangements. It used to be that dinner was after leaving Albany going Westbound but I'm not sure that is still the case.

Like most trains the first setting is around five. The last time I road it, I choose the last setting at nine. The nice thing about that time was staying in the diner and talking with my table mates until 11. Enjoy the hertiage dinner, this might be the last year for it.

Yes, dinner on the Wb LSL will be sometime after Albany. The diner will be a part of the #49 section from New York and after those cars are connected to your 449 from Boston, the diner will serve supper to those from the Boston section.

In fact a friend who was riding the LSL today (and boarding in Albany) was asking me and others the same question earlier this week. We assured him he'd get a dinner. He posted a picture a couple of hours ago from inside #8400, Indianapolis so not only did he get a diner, he got the one Viewliner out there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back