Does anyone have personal pictures...

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Squeakz2001

Service Attendant
Does anyone have personal pictures of viewliner roomettes? I am riding on the Cardinal and the Silver Meteor, and I was just wondering if anyone knew what they looked like and what to expect out of them. It will be my first train trip! I was looking at the website on Amtrak, but it doesnt seem muc of a help. Thanks! Kim <><

Does anyone have personal pictures of viewliner roomettes? I am riding on the Cardinal and the Silver Meteor, and I was just wondering if anyone knew what they looked like and what to expect out of them. It will be my first train trip! I was looking at the website on Amtrak, but it doesnt seem muc of a help. Thanks! Kim <><
Here are my personal pictures of a Viewliner Roomette.

Viewliner Roomette Pictures

Cheers,

David Z

Chicago, IL

Last edited by a moderator:
To go along with the rather nice pictures that David provided, is Amtrak's page on the roomette found here. On that page you'll find a diagram that gives you the demensions of the room, the sizes of the beds, as well as two 360 degree videos that show the room in its daytime configuration and its nighttime configuration.

I hope this helps to give you a decent idea of what the room looks like. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back