"Empire Builder - A New Experience" Sweepstakes

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmpireBuilderFan

Lead Service Attendant
New sweepstakes on amtrak.com:

Enter The Empire Builder - A New Experience Sweepstakes and you could win the Grand Prize of round-trip travel for two on the Empire Builder.
The Grand Prize also includes onboard Bedroom accommodations and a two-night stay either in Chicago at the Sofitel Chicago Water Tower, or in Seattle or Portland at The Paramount Hotel. If you win, you'll learn first hand all about The Empire Builder - A New Experience.

In addition, one First Prize winner will receive two round-trip coach tickets on the Empire Builder between any two city-pairs on the Empire Builder route.

Also, 50 environmentally-friendly Empire Builder tote bags will be awarded as Second Prizes, with each bag containing a cap, mug, lapel pin, T-shirt, playing cards, magnet and a patch.

Enter today for your chance to win a trip to view the majestic wilderness, great cityscapes and scenic views that the Empire Builder has to offer, as well as other prizes.

The sweepstakes starts August 15, 2005 and ends on October 15, 2005.
Personally, I'd take any one of these prizes, but the round-trip bedrooms to and from Seattle sound pretty good to me.

I checked it out and entered this morning. Did I read right, we can register once per day? This would be the only way I could ride the EB (forced to by winning) at least untill all the boys are out of the house. :p

Midland Valley said:
Did I read right, we can register once per day?
That's the way I read it. The "Official Rules" page says one entry per person per day, so we can each enter once a day. I'm normally not too obsessive about entering sweepstakes, but if I have a chance on a free trip on the Builder, you know I'm going to go for it.

I signed up today also :ph34r: and I`m going to win. LOL. I also would be happy with any of the top two. By the way, all of the Amtrak employees on the Texas Eagle and the Sunset Limited, says the Empire train, is the one to ride. That they are giving it better service than the Amtrak trains in the south. Better equipment, better service, better employees, better attitude, etc.

444 Marlin B)

You are probably right. It only takes once to register. Think of all the people signing up between now and October.

Back