Florida rail repeal depends on citizen petitions

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get so sick of hearing of trying to kill High-Speed rail. The people spoke in voting for the amendment, and I hope will speak out again, saying they want it to progress. Florida is looking at a chance to virtually lead the nation in High-Speed Rail projects.

Viewliner said:
I get so sick of hearing of trying to kill High-Speed rail. The people spoke in voting for the amendment, and I hope will speak out again, saying they want it to progress. Florida is looking at a chance to virtually lead the nation in High-Speed Rail projects.
I hope that the people will speak out at the next election and tell Jeb that he should have listened to them the first time, by voting him out of office to show their displeasure at his actions.

When he accepted that office, he agreed to serve the people of the State of Florida. He doesn't seem to understand that fact though and thinks that he has the right to defy the voters who put him in that office. :angry:

I can only say one thing, thank god we have a two term limit and he's on term number two. Only two more years of this crap. :ph34r: <_<

battalion51 said:
I can only say one thing, thank god we have a two term limit and he's on term number two. Only two more years of this crap. :ph34r: <_<
I didn't know that you guys had a term limit. That's good and bad. At least it guarantees that he won't be reelected, however it would have squashed him politically if Florida voted him out of office.

Maybe he would have woken up and realized that he is there to serve the people. Now he'll just go on believing that he knows best.

To be honest while the old system was flawed term limits are worse California is a prime example of this as is the NYC Council. They just do not work as intended at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back