Got my tickets

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Windigo

Train Attendant
Now I have to get one of them reprinted. Just got home from work and had a call from Amtrak on the answering machine. I was in Superliner car 332 room 4 (standard bedroom) for the trip home from Chicago to Newton, KS on July 20th, but that car is going into maintenance so now I'm on 330 room 11. That's bottom level near the snacks isn't it?

I'll be going from Newton to Chicago, NYP (LSL), Orlando (Silver Meteor), New Orleans, Chicago, and Newton. That's how I planned to go last year but there was track maintenance between Orlando and NO at the last minute so I got to switch to going home via Silver Meteor/Three Rivers. Can't wait for this time around :D

Windigo said:
I was in Superliner car 332 room 4 (standard bedroom) for the trip home from Chicago to Newton, KS on July 20th, but that car is going into maintenance so now I'm on 330 room 11. That's bottom level near the snacks isn't it?
Well they don't really provide snacks anymore in the sleepers. Only juice, coffee, & tea. That however is located upstairs on the second level, while your room will be on the lower level at the bottom of the stairs.

Click here for a diagram of the sleeper layouts from Friends Of Amtrak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back