Greetings, all.

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heya, all; nice to meet you - my name is Xavier. I'll make a little introduction. Long time rail enthusiast, ever since I was a kid. Mostly just travel on the Capitol Corridor/Amtrak California from San Jose to Martinez (Walnut Creek) or Sacramento, when on business with my employer.

Let's see... work-wise, I'm a Regional Banking Officer for one of the largest banking corporations in the United States. I enjoy working out, reading, work (yeah, I'm weird, lol), listening to music, and hanging with friends. :)

Amtrak-wise... I've been riding the rails since the 1990s. Mostly the Capitol Corridor from San Jose to Davis (family there), and in the last year or so, Martinez/Sactown, where my bank has regional offices. I've also taken several trips to Oregon and SoCal on the Coast Starlight, as well as the Pacific Surfliner/Metrolink in the SoCal area.

So... that's me. Not all that interesting, but oh well.
laugh.gif

Nice to meet all of you, btw!

Soon you'll be as crazy as the rest of us!
For some reason when I read that line I thought:

"You'll be off the rail like the rest of us. LOL

And a BIG hello to Xavier from someone (me) who spent many years in the "Golden state".......being San Diego.

This is not only a great and friendly forum but also a very useful and helpful one.

Back