Greetings

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyJo

Train Attendant
Hi Folks:

I've been reading this board for several weeks now as I am planning a trip from NJ to Chicago this summer with the family, and think that taking the train may be the most unique way to go. The different opinions on the trains, as well as rider tips, are invaluable.

As for past Amtrak train experience, I've taken the Acela a couple of times, and I've also taken the Regional to Boston and Williamsburg. I've been impressed with Amtrak in the past, and am looking forward to the trip this summer - once I finally book it!

Hi Folks:
I've been reading this board for several weeks now as I am planning a trip from NJ to Chicago this summer with the family, and think that taking the train may be the most unique way to go. The different opinions on the trains, as well as rider tips, are invaluable.

As for past Amtrak train experience, I've taken the Acela a couple of times, and I've also taken the Regional to Boston and Williamsburg. I've been impressed with Amtrak in the past, and am looking forward to the trip this summer - once I finally book it!
Welcome and let us know how the trip goes.

Back