Greetings!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lo2e

Lead Service Attendant
Hi everyone, my name's Adam and I'm a train addict, so I've come here for help!
help.gif
smile.gif

Actually, I found this forum via Flyertalk (I saw AlanB mention it on FT one day I believe), and I'm REALLY hoping to put some of the stuff on here to good use! I also happen to be the New England Ambassador for Flyertalk, so if you have any questions about visiting New England (via rail or otherwise), I'd be happy to help.

I live in Maine, so my most frequent train connection is the Downeaster, which I've taken several times. It's officially on my bucket list to do some sleeper travel sometime if I can afford to do so! I am a member of AGR, so probably a sleeper trip will come via points, but we'll see. If it ends up being the CZ or the EB, that would be even better!
biggrin.gif

Just seeing the pictures and descriptions of several places you all have been, it's giving me the bug even more to get out on the rails and see the country. I've flown a bunch of places, but I'd love to go by ground some day too.

Welcome! I'm excited to hear about your first long-distance trip (once it occurs). I'll never forget the first time I took a train across the country. I was so happy I wanted to cry. :)

Back