Happy Birthday Bill!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday! And that looks like one very nice trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Happy B-day Bill!!!! :lol:

Seems like your on a great adventure and travelling in style!!! :)

Can't wait to hear about the trip! :blink:

Joey B)

Bill has been sighted today, wandering around NY City. :D

I met up with Bill this morning at his hotel, where we proceded to ride a NJT train from Penn Station to Dover via the Boonton/Montclair line. Superliner Diner joined us onboard our train in Newark, NJ.

We all had a great ride out to Dover, where we then return on a Hoboken local to Hoboken. Kevin left us at that point to return via the HBLRT to Liberty State Park where his car was parked.

Bill and I took a few minutes to explore the wonderfully restored Hoboken Terminal building, before we return on a PATH train to 34th Street. Bill then picked up his luggage from the hotel and we took that long walk across 7th Avenue to Penn. Once in Penn I left Bill at the Club Acela to await the departure of the Crescent (his ride home) and his final train trip on this vacation.

Amtrak reports that his train left right on time. :)

Thankfully, no power failures this time. :lol:

Good thing too, another major power failure while he was there and Bill was most certainly going to be banned from ever setting foot in NYC again. :) :lol: Now if they could only do that to the Red Sox... B) :rolleyes:

Many, many thanks for the birthday wishes and the good trip wishes. I am back at work, totally swamped after my two week vacation. But it was a great vacation, and as my sister put in a letter to me "there is no other place on the face of the earth you would rather be on your birthday than on a train".

It will be awhile before I can manage any trip reports, responses, etc other than just this.

Thanks again.

Back