Harassed For Photography

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A VERY tall man dressed in a black suit with a conductors cap..............looking AT me. As he got closer I noticed the buldge under his arm as well as no name plate on the conductors cap. As he got to our group of nicotine mainliners, he started idle conversation but kept looking at me. I asked him point blank.........."so, are you Homeland Security or Amtrak or what?" ( by this time he realized as fat as I am and light complected I was not likely to be a terriost) He said " well, you've made a few people nerivous Mr. P####, how do you know so much about trains ?"
nervous all you did was make a comment about the train. whats the big deal. is it against the law to know ANYTHING about a train. I guess it is. can't take pictures can't railfan can't do anything with real trains . this ####### sucks.

A VERY tall man dressed in a black suit with a conductors cap..............looking AT me. As he got closer I noticed the buldge under his arm as well as no name plate on the conductors cap. As he got to our group of nicotine mainliners, he started idle conversation but kept looking at me. I asked him point blank.........."so, are you Homeland Security or Amtrak or what?" ( by this time he realized as fat as I am and light complected I was not likely to be a terriost) He said " well, you've made a few people nerivous Mr. P####, how do you know so much about trains ?"
nervous all you did was make a comment about the train. whats the big deal. is it against the law to know ANYTHING about a train. I guess it is. can't take pictures can't railfan can't do anything with real trains . this ####### sucks.
I fear thiings will get much worse...............and never get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back