Hello everyone!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrowland

Train Attendant
1st big Amtrak trip scheduled for Oct 15, 2022. So far has not been ideal as our sleeper was pulled and we lost our family bedroom. We had to cancel our CZ trip there and back and had to get roomettes on the SWC, CS and EB (thanks to Isabelle the booking agent for sorting us out for over 2 hrs!). We are very excited. My youngest really wants that flat iron steak and chocolate torte! Thanks for your patience on my train lingo as I am still learning! To the rails we go....

1st big Amtrak trip scheduled for Oct 15, 2022. So far has not been ideal as our sleeper was pulled and we lost our family bedroom. We had to cancel our CZ trip there and back and had to get roomettes on the SWC, CS and EB (thanks to Isabelle the booking agent for sorting us out for over 2 hrs!). We are very excited. My youngest really wants that flat iron steak and chocolate torte! Thanks for your patience on my train lingo as I am still learning! To the rails we go....
Welcome! I'm on an Amtrak trip right now and had the chocolate torte for lunch. Your youngest will love it!

Back