Hello/ New to the group

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BOS-T-Time

Train Attendant
Hello,

My name is Bob and I am from BOS and started traveling Amtrak last Decemeber and have completely fallen for train travel. I am going to be taking my first sleeper in a couple of weeks on the L.S.L. to CHI and then back to BOS by way of the Capitol Limited to WAS and then the NE regional to BOS. I am a member of AGR and have the Chase card so I am racking up the points.

I am hoping to meet up with others who really enjoy train travel and maybe even meet up for some trips which would be a lot of fun. Hope all are enjoying their travels and plan to be on this forum as much as possible to swap stories and advice.

-BOS-T-Time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AU. I hope you have a good trip to Chicago

and enjoy the train ride. If you want to meet some of

members, join us for the Gathering in Philadelphia on

Columbus Day weekend. We usually have 50 to 60 AU'ers

in attendance. I hope you like the forum.

:hi: Welcome to the Best Forum on the Web! As has been said, were always glad to have New Fellow Train Buffs, but a Word of Advice, Watch Out for People from Rhode Island! :lol: (if you're from Boston you probably know this!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you everyone!

I just stumbled upon this site and was a lurker for a while then decided to join since I enjoy traveling by train so much. I have plenty of friends in RI and occassionally I will cross the border to visit with them. :)

Rhode Islanders are great. It's those Texans that you have to worry about!
laugh.gif
(I think RI has more coastline than Texas too!
tongue.gif
)

Back