Hello

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello i found this site by accident looking for info on my first trip coming up in less then a week. love what i have found on here great info and advice. my trip is from Wolf Point MT to Seattle WA with a roomette on the Empire Builder, then from Seattle to Portland on the Cascades in buisness class. the return trip will be on the Empire Builder again this time straight from Portland to Wolf Point again with a roomette.

thanks for the replies, and welcomes. im really looking forward to this trip, a little bummed that its in early feb. so the sun will be setting early and rising late cutting the scenery time but have waited my whole life for a big train trip like this. most of it was paid with reward points i earned from the wyndam rewards program and then exchanging there points for amtrak miles. so not only is it a big great trip but only had to pay for the segment home the rest was free :) .

Hope you'll have fun out here on the west coast! How much time do you plan on staying in each city?

Back