Help with NYP Hotels

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CNW

Service Attendant
Forgive me if I have asked this before but its time to get serious as I am making reservations to be in NYC the last week in May and I have no idea where to stay. I didn't hear alot good about the Pennsylvania Hotel and I had considered the Best Western Convention Hotel but sometimes the tripadvisor reviews give pause. Friends have said to stay on the upper East side but where? Also cost is a bit of a concern---don't want to break the bank.

I would look for hotels near subway lines. The Marriott properties are good. A the Fairfield inn Chelsea is one subway stop away. The Brooklyn bridge Marriott is a favorite of mine. It is a 2o minute subway ride from nyp.

I would look for hotels near subway lines. The Marriott properties are good. A the Fairfield inn Chelsea is one subway stop away. The Brooklyn bridge Marriott is a favorite of mine. It is a 2o minute subway ride from nyp.
We'll be in NYC (on Amtrak trip) and plan to stay at the Fairfield Fifth Avenue. Good Tripadvisor ratings and a decent price for NYC. Good location. Seems to be the best of the 3 Fairfields.

Note that Fairfield has a Times Square as well as the Chelsea locations also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back