Here is a Early Christmas present for 5 of you

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ben_G

Service Attendant
Since the Amtrak guest rewards program changed and I do not want or need another credit card or have any train adventures planned I cashed in a bunch of points. Still found myself with a few over 5 thousand so just spent them on 5 lounge passes. I would like them to go to someone who would use them but only 1 per person.....Share please....Sure takes the edge off a trip if you have long layovers at least for a little while.

First 5 PM's I get with name and mailing address as soon as they arrive I will put one in the mail to that person. I will check back on here when they get here and first come first served.

Hope you all have a blessed Christmas season from our place to yours

Ben & Gayla Goodman

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to read you (and the Mrs.) won't be doing any more Amtrak Travel, but THANKS!! for he most generious offer.

I am new to train adventures and planning several trips. Thank you so much for your offer

Edit to delete personal information. Please contact each other by PM without posting contact information. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am new to train adventures and planning several trips. Thank you so much for your offer

Edit to delete personal information. Please contact each other by PM without posting contact information. Thank you.
I don't think New Train Guy can use PM - he only has 5 posts. Perhaps you can send the info to the OP.

I don't think New Train Guy can use PM - he only has 5 posts. Perhaps you can send the info to the OP.
"Newbie" member (less than 15 posts) can us the PM system without any limitations.

"Newbie" member (less than 15 posts) can us the PM system without any limitations.
Ok. I must be thinking of another forum I'm on. Feel free to delete my post if you want.

Ok. I must be thinking of another forum I'm on. Feel free to delete my post if you want.
No problem. I was't sure either, so I drilled into the member group permissions. Other than doing that, there is no way to know.

I have (had) no need for them either but wanted to commend you on your generosity as well!

May your holiday season be joyous.

Sorry to be a nag, but am I one of the lucky people who got one? I just want to know whether to look for it in the mail or not.

Thanks either way. It's a generous gesture and it will be appreciated. :)

In order of the message request I recieved they go out today to.

AKA

Cho Cho Charlie

Trainmans Daughter

Jtddander

Harahbg

Wish I had a thousand more to pass on sorry everyone else

It was very nice of you to pass on the 5 you possessed.

Now, if only you had head end passes to give out!

In order of the message request I recieved they go out today to.

AKA

Cho Cho Charlie

Trainmans Daughter

Jtddander

Harahbg

Wish I had a thousand more to pass on sorry everyone else
Thank you, Ben! This will be much apreciated on Granddaughter's and my trip to NY and WAS in June. What a great thing for you to do.

Back