Hi from NJ

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nexis4Jersey

Service Attendant
Hello , i'm 19 years old i live in Northern Jersey in between the NJT Pascack Valley & Main Lines. I have loved trains every since i was young. I used to construct large Brio Train towns. I'm not really a Rail Fanner , although i guess you can call me a light Rail fanner. I have Filmed up and down the Hudson-Bergen Light Rail system ,& Newark LRT. I have also filmed on the Pascack Valley line & PATH system. I hope to Contribute to this forum , if you want to know more about me just search "Nexis4Jersey" on Google , Images ,& Videos. I'm also a Roadgeek. Ive been on almost every Interstate or Major Highway in Eastern Canada & Northeastern US.

~Corey

Welcome! :)
The east coast is not big enough to hold me, so I get exiled to the west coast a few times a year! :lol:
LOL , as you can see i already screwed up on this site .....my username is my real name LOL :blink:
I use my real name, as do a few others. However, if you wish to change your name drop me a PM with the new choice and I can make that change for you. :)

Back