Honestly I think this is the Septmber Surprise

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stntylr

OBS Chief
Amtrak has just announceded an 11 city tour partnering with Martina McBride.

NASHVILLE — Amtrak will partner with multi-platinum-selling country music superstarMartina McBride to launch “ELEVEN Across America Powered by Amtrak,” a four-day train ride to launch her upcoming Republic Nashville album, ELEVEN. In celebration of her new album, Martina’s tour will include 11 stops, starting in Los Angeles and culminating in New York City in October. Fans will be treated to intimate performances in Albuquerque, Chicago and NYC.

“This partnership is perfect for many reasons,” said David Lim, chief marketing officer, Amtrak. “We both value connections. Martina wants to connect even more closely with her fans—her music touches so many people, and is relatable to so many American’s lives—and Amtrak’s trains connect people across the country every day.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my theory: instead of a tour bus, they are doing a tour train and by letting Amtrak draw attention to this fact she is probably getting a discount on whatever it costs to haul around a private car.

With amtraks recent history on the westerm routes the concert dates may need to be announced in a range of times ( as in concert date of x plus or minus a day or two.

I wonder how they will handle it when there is a "service discruption" with no alternative transportation provided...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back