How to add MileTrack to my posts

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wcc

I see other people have a MileTrack thing next to each of their posts that lists the miles they have traveled on Amtrak. I can't seem to figure out how to get mine to show up on my posts. I made a MileTrack account, but how do I set it up with my forum account?

For right now, you'd need to ask me to do it, as I don't have anything automated yet in place. Is your miletrak account also "wcc" ?

I would like to add miletrak to my posts. I can not figure out how to register. Help!

MileTrak Classic is unsupported at present, due to time constraints. It will resume at a later date.

Rich, you must enroll over at MileTrak and enter the information as far as routes and stations are concerned. Then PM Anthony your MileTrak user name and he'll add it for you. Another option is to post miles in your signatures as I and several other members do. This allows you to post miles from Commuter agencies, special trains, and international travel. MileTrak is strictly for Amtrak miles. If you wish to change you signature in can be done on your Control Panel.

Back