"How was your trip?"

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sky12065

Conductor
As most know, the back of your Amtrak ticket stubs indicate that you can win $500 in travel by completing a simple confidential survey within three days of your travel. A question about this comes to mind and I don't recall seeing it previously mentioned or discussed in the past.

My question is... On multiple legs of a long distance trip, should you fill out the survey within 3 days after every leg or just once at the end of the entire trip?

I filled out the Q'air for each leg of my trip - increasing the odds of winning ;)

It has to be with in 3 days of that leg being travelled
Thats what Sky said

I filled for each segment while in the Metro Lounge/Acela club waiting for the next segment.
Well I know one thing I'll be doing on June 27th while sitting in the Metor Lounge playing with my computer. But I refuse to go back to the Metro Lounge in CHI within 3 days of reaching LAX on the SWC, or after arriving from LAX into PDX on the CS, or after arriving from PDX into CH.... whoops, forget that last one. I'll already be there! :lol:

Thanks guys for your response!

Last edited by a moderator:
It has to be with in 3 days of that leg being travelled
Aloha

I am not sure this is correct. When I rode the Blue water from Lansing to Chicago and then continued to LA I did both surveys in LA and due to the length of the TE it was over 3 days after the Blue water.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back