I need some advice

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amfleet,

I hear that Beach Grove is up and running, maybe you want to give them a call and see if they can fix your broken cars before you toss them out. :lol: :D :)

AlanB said:
I hear that Beach Grove is up and running, maybe you want to give them a call and see if they can fix your broken cars before you toss them out. :lol: :D :)
Maybe they'll even paint them into Phase VI for you too, it's worth a shot :) :p B) :lol:

Mr. Gunn will be passing through on the Lake Shore Limited next week as I'm told so I'll be sure to ask him then. I also forgot to mention that locomotive 801 had some slight under carriage damage from when Warrington got accidenly run over. <_< :lol:

Thanks for the remarks guys. Viewliner, I'm a little confused at what you are trying to say.

Amfleet said:
I also forgot to mention that locomotive 801 had some slight under carriage damage from when Warrington got accidenly run over. <_< :lol:
Is that from the life-like action figure collection? Plus, was he wearing Amtrak colors or NJT colors when the accident happened? :D :lol: :p :)

AlanB said:
Amfleet said:
I also forgot to mention that locomotive 801 had some slight under carriage damage from when Warrington got accidenly run over. <_<   :lol:
Is that from the life-like action figure collection? Plus, was he wearing Amtrak colors or NJT colors when the accident happened? :D :lol: :p :)
Warrington was wearing an Amtrak suit and a pin with the a never released logo (an upside down pineapple) and instead of having his name on it, it said "dumb a**". The NJ Transit thing is a cover up. <_< :lol:

P.S. Is anyone else having trouble seeing the photos!

I am also having problems seeing the photos in the thread. That said however, I just clicked on the properties of the pictures opened a new window and transferred the URL from there to the new window via the Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V key commands.

Alan go to page 1, where theres a link to his photos.

Amfleet, can you quote what you don't understand?

Do you mean when I ask to pick between:

West Palm Beach or Jacksonville as the station I begin building next week.

Is anyone interested in pics of my posters?

As for a train table, I'll probably wait till the end of the summer when I'll be working and get paid enough for a table and some other things for my layout.

Here's the station.

09330000003038.gif

Amfleet said:
Umm, well after the paint spillage on my parents wood floor, spilling paint thinner on a P-42, wrecking $50 worth of other equipment, cutting my hand, and gluing my fingers together I've decided kitbashing isn't for me. However, I do detail byt putting on grab irons and decals and I also make nescessary repairs. I'll have those photos up in about 20 minutes.
I dont think its for me either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back