I'm back!!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tubaallen

Lead Service Attendant
Hey all,

Just wanted to say hello, and that I am back again. Sorry I go for such long periods without checking in. Just wanted to let you all know that I did indeed work last summer as a seasonal train attendant again, here in Chicago. Then, this December, I graduated. I am now getting towards the end of training to be an A.C.

Hope things are well for all of you. I'll try to check in from time to time.

Allen

Welcome, welcome back---I have not forgotten you...... I was afraid you had gotten over the whole thing, employment-wise and hobby-wise, and gone far, far away, never to be heard from or seen again. So glad I was wrong.

I am STILL betting that I will run into you some day on the train....and you will have your conductors manifest or whatever and will know who I am without me knowing who you are....

Does A.C stand for assistant conducter? Please be sure and answer Battallion's quesiton about where you will be based.

I hadn't forgotten about you either, I was thinking about what you'd been up to the other day.

Glad to see your back, and congratulations! :rolleyes: :D

Hey guys--

Yes, you're all right... A.C. does stand for all those things, and yes, the context I meant it in was Assistant Conductor. I got hired out of Chicago (sweet) Zone 8, which means CHI-KCY on 3/4, CHI-STL on all 3 trains (there will be two more added in the fall), and CHI-CDL every other day.

Anyway, I will try to visit a bit more often.

Allen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back