I'm Back!!!!!!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest_Hialeah Joe

After all these years, I'm back!!!

Couldn't get my password for M-J, so this is my new name !!!

Started back to work 3 months ago, and things have really changed. Got a new manager and he's a real work of art. Alot of money is being spent in the yard, but I think most of the work is intended for Tri- Rail's future.

Since I've been gone, they have installed a new car wash, bought a new car mover and installing a new roof over the wheel pit.

It seems alot of folks are gone and are not going to be replaced. Workload has doubled and E-Cleaning is now priority. It seems that the running trains are not getting the people or time needed to turn around. Alot of people are afraid of the new guy and alot of injuries due to the work and stress.

Will stay in touch, great to be back!!!

Miami Joe

Hialeah

Joe is an Electronics Guy down in the Hialeah Yards for Amtrak. Joe was a regular contributor on these boards (and hopefully will be again) giving out plenty of knowledge on various pieves of Amtrak equipment, developments in Hialeah yard with regard to Silver Service, and any new (generally BS) policies Amtrak comes up with.

battalion51 said:
Joe is an Electronics Guy down in the Hialeah Yards for Amtrak. Joe was a regular contributor on these boards (and hopefully will be again) giving out plenty of knowledge on various pieves of Amtrak equipment, developments in Hialeah yard with regard to Silver Service, and any new (generally BS) policies Amtrak comes up with.
ALso---just for the record----he was called "Miami Joe" originally.

Well, actually, he said that himself in his signature on his first post.

Guest said:
Welcome back!
Who are you?
Guest,

As others have mentioned, Joe is old member whose been absent from the boards for a while. However if you browse through some of the older posts, you'll find stuff from Joe.

I would also invite you to join the board and pick a handle, so that we can call you something other than guest. :)

Joining is easy to do and it doesn't obligate you to anything. We don't send out emails, we don't sell your address to spammers or anyone else. I promise you that the owner of this site, Anthony, and I get far too much spam to subject anyone else to that.

You however gain the ability to send private messages to other members of the board, the board also keeps track of what you've read and what you haven't, and you can edit your posts (if you've made a typing mistake).

So again, I invite you and any other guest out there to join up and give us a nickname to distinguish you from the other guests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back