Indiana University Press Sale

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ispolkom

Engineer
Indiana University Press, which publishes a lot of excellent books on trains, will have another 60% off sale, starting 9/15. The promo code is SIXTY

Last edited by a moderator:
Just in case there's any misunderstanding, it appears that this sale is ONLY for today, so if you haven't yet ordered (or even looked at the site), the sale lasts for another four hours (until midnight EDT).

Just in case there's any misunderstanding, it appears that this sale is ONLY for today, so if you haven't yet ordered (or even looked at the site), the sale lasts for another four hours (until midnight EDT).
I got a postcard from them a few days ago, which I've since tossed, that said the sale lasts for a period of days, the dates I have forgotten.

And I got the email announcement yesterday 14th, and they were honoring the discounts then. Not to say one shouldn't jump on it, but if you're reading about this on the 16th, 17th or whatever, I'd give it a shot anyway.

The big banner that shows up when I go to their site says: ONE DAY ONLY! 60% OFF

That said, I didn't try the discount yesterday, and as I've already ordered, I don't have a particular reason to try tomorrow, so...

Back