Interesting find on Amtrak's Website

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viewliner

Engineer
I was bored a little while ago so I decided to check out the Amtrak Store on Amtrak's website. I was pleasantly surprised to see there were a few new things...including a few route-oriented items. For awhile the only thing they seemed to have were Empire Builder shirts, menus, and commuter mugs. Now they have mugs and patches from a few other routes like the Zephyr, Cardinal, and Texas Eagle. Was nice to see some of the old route logos as well as one or two new ones.

What next? a return to giving routes character with the logos they used to have? I think it would be more attractive to return some level of character and uniqueness to each route, even if its just starting with returning some of the old ones in timetables and route guides.

I'll have to check that out myself! This is wonderful news and could be just the beginning on restoring some of the unique traditions of the different routes.

Thanks for pointing that out, Viewliner.

Maybe I will add some new souvenirs to my collection someday soon.

I am not sure if I have ever even visited that specific link.

Back