International Rail Pictures

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrFSS

Engineer
Honored Member
If you like international rail pictures, try this LINK.

While this site sometimes has US pictures, they are mostly from other parts of the world. They feature one picture a week and this is all of those from 2012.

Enjoy!

Wouldn't this be more appropriate in the General Rail Discussion, since it does not concern photography by members or guests, and has nothing to do with Amtrak or the actual photography process, but is merely a display website, albeit an interesting one?

Wouldn't this be more appropriate in the General Rail Discussion, since it does not concern photography by members or guests, and has nothing to do with Amtrak or the actual photography process, but is merely a display website, albeit an interesting one?
And you are probably correct, so I moved it as you suggested.

In case anybody is interested, here are some of my favorites from my own collection:

Spain, Alicante

110929.39.jpg

Spain, Altea (this is the narrow gauge line that connects [Alicante to] Benidorm to Denia)

110929.43.jpg

080616.23.jpg

Spain, Montserrat (near Barcelona)

110929.49.jpg

Amsterdam, Benelux Train

090723.18.jpg

Switzerland, Zürich

100609.26.jpg

Switzerland, near Berne

070718_47.jpg

Switzerland, Zurich (taken on a guided tour of the tunnel system)

081110.18.jpg

England, Dawlish

080918.61.jpg

Spain, Torrellano

080416_00.jpg

Wow - now that the post is in a new section of the forums, lots of great train pictures! Thanks to the mods, and especially to the photographers.

Back