Introduction

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hanno

OBS Chief
I'm a new member as of yesterday. I found this website as a result of doing some research on Superliner room layout and had my question answered within minutes of posting. I was impressed.

I really enjoy traveling by rail whenever possible. I like the adventure and freedom associated with train travel.

I have been trying to familiarize myself with the workings of the site and have several questions. One has to do with the titles given various members like Newbie, Members, Training, etc. I certainly understand Newbie but what do the others designate? I also saw something about subscribing. Could some one please explain what that means?

Thanks!

Hanno

I'm a new member as of yesterday. I found this website as a result of doing some research on Superliner room layout and had my question answered within minutes of posting. I was impressed.
I really enjoy traveling by rail whenever possible. I like the adventure and freedom associated with train travel.

I have been trying to familiarize myself with the workings of the site and have several questions. One has to do with the titles given various members like Newbie, Members, Training, etc. I certainly understand Newbie but what do the others designate? I also saw something about subscribing. Could some one please explain what that means?

Thanks!

Hanno
Welcome!

The Newbie, etc titles refer to how many posts you have made on the board. The more you make, the higher up the chain you move.

Subscribing to a thread will allow an email to be sent to you every time that thread is updated with a new post. Easy way to keep track of those you are especially interested in.

Back