January Winter Amtrak Adventure New Orleans Chicago Emeryville

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tennessee Traveler

Conductor
This Sunday, January 10, I begin my Winter Amtrak Adventure flying Southwest Airlines to New Orleans. And then on Tuesday, July 12, I board the City of New Orleans bound for Chicago and continuing Wednesday on the California Zephyr to Emeryville arriving Friday, January 15. A day trip from Emeryville to San Jose on Saturday and then Sunday I fly home from San Francisco to Nashville on American Airlines . Instead of posting trip reports here I have a travel blog I update as I travel. If interested, check out my preview update Amtrak Winter Adventure January 2016 - Preview.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, bobnjulie. I'm home now and have uploaded all my trip photos to my Reagan's Photo Galleries website yesterday. Later today I plan to do a wrap up blog update to link to the complete photo galleries. You should get your email overnight with this latest blog update.

I just uploaded all my photos from my Amtrak Winter Adventure to my photo galleries and have posted a trip wrap up blog post to provide links to all the photos. Check it out here: Amtrak Winter Adventure January 2016 - Trip Photos

I invite you to sign up to receive future updates as I travel in your email inbox. Look for the "Follow By Email" subscription form on right side column on the blog page.

Thanks, Bill, This will be my first trip to Costa Rica. My friend hosting me assures me I will be very happy. Glad you are following me via my blog. I'm planing to post regular updates the two weeks February 9-23 I am there.

Back