Kalamazoo, MI Station

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marilee

Train Attendant
Wondering if anyone can advise me on long term parking at the Kalamazoo, MI station. We live about 1 1/2 hours from the station and are considering having daughter drop us off unless the long term parking is convenient and not too costly.

Thanks,

Marilee

Wondering if anyone can advise me on long term parking at the Kalamazoo, MI station. We live about 1 1/2 hours from the station and are considering having daughter drop us off unless the long term parking is convenient and not too costly.

Thanks,

Marilee
There isn't any at the station itself, but the Arcadia garage (Ramp 4) is right across Kalamazoo Avenue from the station. It's about nine dollars/day, with a $2 all-day rate on Saturdays and free on Sundays. I calculated it once and it would be $57/week or so. How long are you leaving your car there?

Thanks,

Marilee
There isn't any at the station itself, but the Arcadia garage (Ramp 4) is right across Kalamazoo Avenue from the station. It's about nine dollars/day, with a $2 all-day rate on Saturdays and free on Sundays. I calculated it once and it would be $57/week or so. How long are you leaving your car there?

We will have the car there for 10 days. 1 Sundays 2 Saturdays. Looks like it would be $67. Is it a safe garage to leave the car?

Thanks,

Marilee

We will have the car there for 10 days. 1 Sundays 2 Saturdays. Looks like it would be $67. Is it a safe garage to leave the car?
It's a good area: right downtown. I've left mine there overnight and haven't had a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back