Lamy - Santa Fe, NM shuttle

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suggest you check out this site and call the shuttle. Note that your ticket for the shuttle must be booked through Amtrak according to this site. So I would say that you need to have an Amtrak ticket which books you to Santa Fe in order to ride the shuttle and not just a ticket to Lamy.

https://rideroadrunner.com/lamy-amtrak-station
I believe that the procedures for the shuttle may have changed so I think you need to get this issue settled beforehand. I would not suggest that you arrive in Lamy without having your shuttle arrangements made. (The last I knew cell phone reception in Lamy is poor or nil. I don't know if the station in Lamy is now staffed and/or if there is a pay phone there.)

A few years ago the shuttle would drop off and pick up people at any of the downtown hotels in Santa Fe but now it appears that they only drop off and pick up at the Santa Fe station.

I have not seen any recent reports on the shuttle or the station status in Lamy so an update would certainly be welcome.

Back