late zephyr

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
#6 is sitting in Osceola Iowa due to the tracks washed out from heavy rains.
Thanks. It doesn't show up in Am Status map as a service disruption. TrackaTrain shows it correctly. I wonder if they've bussed the folks making connections in CHI?

Earlier today Amtrak Status maps showed 6 as a service disruption. I was checking their status this morning on Amtrak and saw the note of service disruption so I went to Amtrak Status maps which said the same. Why it is gone is beyond me.

Heavy rains this morning flooded the tracks at Lucas, Iowa. The tracks have been pretty quiet for most of the day.

Buses just left Osceola for Chicago.
#50 hasn't left yet so I'd guess it's being held for the transfers from #6. Good to see as I'm going to roll the dice on this same connection in about a month.

Looks to me like that the times for posts on the Forum refer to Central Time. Just purely out of curiosity, anyone know why that is?

Last edited by a moderator:
Buses just left Osceola for Chicago.
#50 hasn't left yet so I'd guess it's being held for the transfers from #6. Good to see as I'm going to roll the dice on this same connection in about a month.

Looks to me like that the times for posts on the Forum refer to Central Time. Just purely out of curiosity, anyone know why that is?
Your post is showing, to me, to be eastern time as I am in the eastern time zone

The time zone you see depends on your settings. Click the little down arrow next to your login name at the top of the page. Then select "My Settings". Set the time to your time zone.

The time zone you see depends on your settings. Click the little down arrow next to your login name at the top of the page. Then select "My Settings". Set the time to your time zone.
Way cool, grandpa! OTOH, I'm 69 so I might just be older than you, but probably not. Thanks in any case.

For the record, #50 departed 1 hr late, presumably to catch the transfers. Its good deed for the day. It's now down 4 hours, proof that no good deed goes unpunished, and not just in Dublin. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back