Long time lurker first time poster

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found this forum to be a great resource, for my upcoming cross country trip, and wanted to introduce myself. Hello I am Bob and I am taking the train from Atlanta to Los Angeles. Wife and I will be leaving Atlanta Sept. 19th for New Orleans and then pick up the Sunset for the rest of the trip the following day. I used the station link to find lodging close to the stations in atl as well as nol, also downloaded an audio tour to go along with sunset. Been on train from Jax to NYP and back but never traveled in a sleeper before- really looking forward to that. Will be taking a repostioning cruise back to Florida from California.

Welcome!
hi.gif

You'll find a lot of information on this forum. If you have ANY questions, ask and I'm sure you'll get many responses! And I'm sure you'll enjoy the sleeper. And remember that the 3 meals (in the Dining Car) are included per person!
wink.gif
(Ant thing you buy in the cafe car you must pay for.)

Welcome!
hi.gif

You'll find a lot of information on this forum. If you have ANY questions, ask and I'm sure you'll get many responses! And I'm sure you'll enjoy the sleeper. And remember that the 3 meals (in the Dining Car) are included per person!
wink.gif
(Ant thing you buy in the cafe car you must pay for.)
You didn't ask if they are AGR (Amtrak Guest Rewards) members? :eek: I don't believe it!

So, welcome Bob & Wife. If you aren't AGR members, you should sign up.

Back