Long Train Runnin' - Photograph

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanghai

Engineer
Here's our Stephen and his train. Looks like a well qualified Engineer!!

Model-Steam-Train-19561.jpg

:lol: it took me 4 days to find a thread about me I am slipping :lol: here is the locomotive i have the honor of running. Luckily a little larger then pictured above. I thought you really caught me at the PCRR since I know you are from NJ. I was thinking you should have at least said hi I would have gotten you a cab ride :)

DSC_0128.jpg

Its a narrow gauge GE 25 ton switcher built in 1942. A little bigger then the first shot although not steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why there were all those flashing lights - to warn people! :eek:
I think there were flashing lights all the way to California! :lol:
:lol: :lol: Its okay all 9 Class I RRs have my picture in every locker room in every crew base. I am banned from every mile of mainline track, and any train I'm on should be delayed at every opportunity.

I just can't win.

That's why there were all those flashing lights - to warn people! :eek:
I think there were flashing lights all the way to California! :lol:
:lol: :lol: Its okay all 9 Class I RRs have my picture in every locker room in every crew base. I am banned from every mile of mainline track, and any train I'm on should be delayed at every opportunity.

I just can't win.
I think I've seen a few of those pictures . . . at the post office! :D

Hello Stephen,

If I had seen you I would have asked for a ride in the cab!!

Where is your engine?

Have you parked it for the winter?

Hello Stephen,If I had seen you I would have asked for a ride in the cab!!

Where is your engine?

Have you parked it for the winter?
I run with New Jersey Museum of Transportation in Farmingdale, NJ. We are running every weekend until christmas.

Our site is Here we run saturday and sunday noon to 4. Trains leave every half hour.

Back