LSL Altitude

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How was this thread kidnapped by talking about roads? If it is going to stay that way, it should be moved out of Amtrak Rail Discussion, in my opinion. I look at this thread for information on the LSL route, not the highways and viaducts that have nothing to do with rail.

Sorry, I don't mean to sound grumpy, just one of those bad grief days.

Sorry, some of us get distracted easily. I think I said "the LSL route is not like Scranton" and people went off from there.

Those viaducts are rail related. They used to carry the Delaware, Lackawanna, & Western Railroad's mainline to Buffalo.

However, these viaducts are in no way related to the LSL route altitude and could easily confuse someone looking for information that the LSL had structures and elevations that are far beyond its reality.

Those viaducts are rail related. They used to carry the Delaware, Lackawanna, & Western Railroad's mainline to Buffalo.
Actually two of the four mentioned still carry reasonably heavy freight traffic since they are on the CP NAFTA route (joint operation with NS).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back