Magazine Subscription Voucher

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saxman

Engineer
AU Supporting Member
Gathering Team Member
Anyone that is a Select or Select Plus member use the magazine voucher? I was trying to find the link for on the AGR site but can't seem to find much on it anywhere. Is it still around?

It was eliminated shortly after the start of the new AGR year, last March. And one didn't actually need to use the voucher to buy magazines, one just clicked on a link and got 2,500 points deposited into your account. Whether you spent those points on magazines or not was up to you.

It was eliminated shortly after the start of the new AGR year, last March. And one didn't actually need to use the voucher to buy magazines, one just clicked on a link and got 2,500 points deposited into your account. Whether you spent those points on magazines or not was up to you.
Oh bummer. Guess I missed out on 2500 points.

I was able to get the 2500 points in December. Just one click and no magazines to buy. Perhaps it ended at the end of the year.

Back