Man..nice trip

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest_carknocker51

I just finnished my 3 train adventure on Lake Shore Limited/Acela Express/Cardinal ending in Cinn,Ohio[starting from Dearborn,Mich. Talk about a nice relaxing trip..it was great.Bus from Dearborn to Toledo,Oh was on time & as nice as a bus can be.The Lake Shore got in about 2.40 mins. late,but I was impressed with the viewlinner standard room.We got to NYP about an hour before my Acela ride,so the timimg was good.Waited in the metro lounge which was very nice also.Left NYP on time to Was. Union,and the ride was smooth and fast. I spent the nite in Wash. and made it to the Acela lounge to wait for the departure of train# 51 to Cinn.,Oh.,also nice spot to wait.We departed on time and I settled into another standard room # 5.The service on these trains was x-lent and the people I shared chow with were interesting and very funny too.I have more info about this trip,but I will say that even tho train #51 was about 3+ hours late into Cinn., I could have cared less...thats how much fun I was having,and the[ fact that time was'nt important on this trip].The two attendents/conductor and food service crew all did they jobs nicely[like pro's]on these trains. I have the consist and more to say,but now I'm still on vacation,with place's to go...so see you all later....

By the way...I didn't run into Ricardo G. on the L ake Shore[i would have jumped off],if I had... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back