Mele Kalikimaka

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GG-1

Engineer
Honored Member
Aloha

As Santa is heading this way in about 6 hours I thought I wish you all a Merry Christmas :p :D , Amd just to include Amtrak content :lol: , He is not ariving on a train, He is ariving from the north on a surfbord and 25 foot waves, Could we call it the Northern Surf special? :rolleyes:

Merry Christmas!

I promise I'll be a better site maintainer this year (that includes MileTrak), now that the college admissions process is OVER (as of the other week), and I'm heading to Boston in the fall!!!

:D

Merry Christmas to all!!! :)

It's 77 degrees and muggy in Miami!

Stay warm, stay safe and enjoy the holidays!! :lol:

I'll say a prayer for all, that we all get to welcome the New Year! :rolleyes:

Love to all,

MJ B)

Anthony said:
and I'm heading to Boston in the fall!!!
That should definitely put you in a better position to get on the trains more often. :lol: Congrats Anthony! On another note since he hasn't been on the forums lately, Jon (Amfleet) has been accepted to Lynn University in Boca Raton. Boca is halfway between West Palm and Ft. Lauderdale, so he will also be closer to the rail action. He will begin in Fall of 05.

Happy Holidays everyone.

Is Boca Raton Still overcrowded, with a ton of traffic? When I moved away from there most of the roads were one lane in each direction. Now there 3 and it takes a lon time to go from the turnpike to 95.

Jon should enjoy having tri-rail down there. Plus with two pretty heavly used parrallel roads there is a lot of rail traffic. IIRC on weekends you can get an all day tri-rail pass.

battalion51 said:
On another note since he hasn't been on the forums lately, Jon (Amfleet) has been accepted to Lynn University in Boca Raton. Boca is halfway between West Palm and Ft. Lauderdale, so he will also be closer to the rail action. He will begin in Fall of 05.
Congrats to Jon! :D

Rail action is definitely a good thing, and I'm looking forward to it. :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! Hope everyones' days went and will go well :)

And Anthony- you will love it here in Beantown, especially the railfan part of you(if you can handle the overload :D

Back