Monday evening's P002 arrives ~14 Hours late

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Guest_amtrakwpk

I saw P002 going North past the A783 MP heading back up to Sanford AutoTrain after dropping off the pax at WPK and ORL. Of interest: It was led by CSX 7797 and UP 4927, followed by an Amtrak Genesis and I'm not sure what else - I lost sight of it after the Genesis, and was in a minor state of shock after seeing the CSX and UP engines. Those folks must have had quite a ride. Miami Joe or B51 have any input???

Just to add to that, the resulting #1 departed running 5 hours late....it is now an incredible 18 hours and 30 minutes behind schedule.

Guest_amtrakwpk said:
I saw P002 going North past the A783 MP heading back up to Sanford AutoTrain after dropping off the pax at WPK and ORL. Of interest: It was led by CSX 7797 and UP 4927, followed by an Amtrak Genesis and I'm not sure what else - I lost sight of it after the Genesis, and was in a minor state of shock after seeing the CSX and UP engines. Those folks must have had quite a ride. Miami Joe or B51 have any input???
Well it sounds like CSX and UP were leading the train. :lol: Chances are it was a dead pony with the CSX and UP power providing traction. One question, were the lights on in the train or was the HEP down?

battalion51 said:
Guest_amtrakwpk said:
I saw P002 going North past the A783 MP heading back up to Sanford AutoTrain after dropping off the pax at  WPK and ORL.   Of interest:  It was led by CSX 7797 and UP 4927, followed by an Amtrak Genesis and I'm not sure what else - I lost sight of it after the Genesis, and was in a minor state of shock after seeing the CSX and UP engines.  Those folks must have had quite a ride.  Miami Joe or B51 have any input???
Well it sounds like CSX and UP were leading the train. :lol: Chances are it was a dead pony with the CSX and UP power providing traction. One question, were the lights on in the train or was the HEP down?
They should have used a BNSF engine :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back