Monthly Ridership Data. . .

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niemi24s

Engineer
. . .for August, 2017 and earlier for each route does not seem to available online. Anybody know of an easier way to get it other than through an FOIA request?

Thanx in advance for any help. Spent a few hours making Google searches with different phrasings and came up empty.

And here's the one for December FY 2020 (aka, December CY 2019): https://www.amtrak.com/content/dam/...-Monthly-Performance-Report-December-2019.pdf

The offset between calendar and fiscal years makes searching for these reports kind of tricky. In addition, Amtrak removed its year end performance reports for FY'15 and FY'16 from public view a few years ago so the only data available to us common swine is that from RPA and then it's only the year end data and none of the monthly stuff.

As a result of all this, the only monthly ridership data that I can find covers the October, CY 2017 through December, CY 2019 period. This data is gleaned from each of the Monthly Performance Reports by subtraction as each contains year to date date and not the ridership for each individual month.

Last edited:
I believe a few members of RPA make a point of collecting the monthly reports before they disappear. I am afraid to say I'm not one of them; I do often want the earlier years' reports.

Back