Movies on Cardinal?

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only place that movies are shown is in the Lounge car on select trains. I don't believe the Cardinal's Horizon Lounges are equipped with Video Equipment. So it is my belief that the answer is no. Even if the train was so equipped many of the eastern trains do not show the movies due to lack of tapes in the Comissaries.

Your interests are "Trians, Music, and Women". (snicker) What's a "trian"? What sorts of things do you like to "trian"?

battalion51 said:
I know Alan's going to censor me, but in the words of Bart Simpson, Get Bent.
Bat51, I recall reading in a posting not too long ago where you had mentioned you were one of the highest in your class, district, etc (can't remember exactly) in the skill of "writing!" Your posts indicate you are a writer, and a professional one at that! Also speaking to you out in the field as I have a few times, you are well versed in whatever the subject matter at the time! And I for one know, it seems as if criticism is more directed to one who can show their point, and back it up! If the only thing this person can pick at you about in your post (your interests), then your doin' just fine!!!!

Somebody just must be jeolous of you, bro! Or maybe they have a unique sense of humor! :lol: :D

battalion51 said:
I know Alan's going to censor me, but in the words of Bart Simpson, Get Bent.
Ah, yet another mature and classy reply from such a dignified individual. Keep up the good work!

Oh Thank You. Since I take your opinion so seriously, I'll keep that one in my back pocket. Even though I still have no clue who OBS is, I'm going to thank him for his words, since he (like many others who have worked Silver Service and Auto Train) has seen that I do know what I'm talking about, and that when I don't know something, or am corrected I admit it. I've got 49,145 reasons why I'm right and you're wrong. So, I'm right you're wrong, end of story.

I don't know what that guy's problem is. He seemed to be playing around with a mispelling of the word train. Note that he wrote "trian". Since the person was not registered, I suspect that he might know you and be trying to get you to lose your cool on the post. You handled right.

Also, I enjoy reading your posts, and I know that the stuff that you write is thought out and usually accurate. So keep on railroadin'. :D

I interpreted it as a joke regarding the misspelling that once existed in Bat's profile. I'm sure no harm or offense was intended, but that can often be lost on these internets, since it's only electrons on a screen.

Back