Moving to Atlanta tomorrow

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NativeSon5859

Conductor
I'll be moving to ATL tomorrow for a new job. After I get settled down if there any members in the area that would like to have a drink or at least talk about Amtrak...shoot me an email!

soliveri at gmail.com

Take care!

Last edited by a moderator:
Native,

I hope that you don't mind, but I edited your email address to replace the "@" with "at" to make it harder for the spammers to pick things up. Any member who does wish to contact you can simply replace the at with @ when they send the email.

And of course you can avoid all of the spammers by simply making sure that your email address is up to date in your profile here on the board, and that you are allowing members to email you. That is really the best and most secure way to avoid spammers getting ahold of your email addy. :)

Ps. If you aren't worried about spam, then please fell free to edit your address back to the original format.

Last edited by a moderator:
Native,
I hope that you don't mind, but I edited your email address to replace the "@" with "at" to make it harder for the spammers to pick things up. Any member who does wish to contact you can simply replace the at with @ when they send the email.

And of course you can avoid all of the spammers by simply making sure that your email address is up to date in your profile here on the board, and that you are allowing members to email you. That is really the best and most secure way to avoid spammers getting ahold of your email addy. :)

Ps. If you aren't worried about spam, then please fell free to edit your address back to the original format.
Alan, thanks, I didn't even think about that. :)

I'll be moving to ATL tomorrow for a new job. After I get settled down if there any members in the area that would like to have a drink or at least talk about Amtrak...shoot me an email!
soliveri at gmail.com

Take care!
Welcome to Hotlanta.

Native Son,

I'm not far from you! I'll post you sometime and we can get together for some train talk!

Back