MTA New York City

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RailFanLNK

Conductor
I just went on to the MTA website but couldn't figure out where to get maps and timetables of the subways in NYC. I will be travelling there in June and would like to at least sit in my living room and study up on what I may or may not have to do. Will they mail you info?

Al

Al, I seem to recall an MTA online store that sold souvenirs, apparel, maps, even a shower curtain with a subway system map. It doesn't seem to be there anymore, but I found this:

"You may also obtain a map by calling Customer Assistance at (718) 330-3322, 9 AM to 5 PM, weekdays."

So apparently they'll mail them. Hope this helps. You could also print a map from the MTA website:

NYC MTA Transit Subways

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad for the help! I'm really wanting a "big map" to take to my tattoo artist and have the NYC Transit Subway tattooed on my back in case I lose the map and I can take my shirt off and have my girlfriend and her two daughters figure out where the heck we gotta go! :lol: I like being different so this tattoo will be different! :lol: Thanks for all the help. It seemed like the website had SO much info that I just couldn't find the basic stuff of "we will send you a map" link.

So glad for the help! I'm really wanting a "big map" to take to my tattoo artist and have the NYC Transit Subway tattooed on my back in case I lose the map and I can take my shirt off and have my girlfriend and her two daughters figure out where the heck we gotta go! :lol: I like being different so this tattoo will be different! :lol: Thanks for all the help. It seemed like the website had SO much info that I just couldn't find the basic stuff of "we will send you a map" link.

That would be one heck of a tattoo. You might need to use your whole body. LOL

Back