My First Trip Board the Canadian

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SubwayNut

Conductor
Hello from Toronto where I am decompressing after an excellent, fun social journey (with about 4 VIA font office employees on board with their Children since Quebec schools are on Spring Break), arriving from Vancouver with a 48 hour layover in Jasper (wonderful time there two skiing and going on the canyon tour). We arrived early at 8:45 this morning after a nice full breakfast. Overall I have been traveling for over a month mostly in California getting every San Joaquin and Surfliner Station in the state (with just one more day I would have had the capital corridor). None of that is done yet either, that is my big project when I get back to New York in a few days.

I do keep a blog so I this post will be brief, and here are my links to some of my postings about the three long-haul Amtrak trips I took (sorry if it sounds like shameless advertising but I thought those on this forum might be interested):

Enjoy!

:hi: Excellent!, Thanks for Posting! :wub: Really nice to be Young and Able to Travel all Over on the Rails! We Appreciate You Sharing Your Adventures, and Of Course, are Envious! Keep on Keeping on! :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back