Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, it looks like an IED went off at the base of the canopy!

I am unable to post anything worthwhile right now, so I will defer to amtrakwolverine.
To be fair, there are two platforms, and the one in the picture appears to have been out of use for a very long time while the active one looks quite good.

OK name this station

amtrakstation-1.jpg
Princeton WV?

It's not Prince because the only train that goes there is the Cardinal which has a Sleeper.

I think it might be Greensburg (GNT).
Greensburg is GNB not GNT there is no GNT. but you're correct it's Greensburg PA. your turn to post a pic.
I don't know how to upload a picture. Could someone tell me how to or just post a pic themselves?

You upload the image to a photohosting site like photobucket which is free then copy the IMG code and paste it here like so

mysterystation-1.jpg

While you figure that you name this station

We have waited three days for DCTE to post a photo.

I will post a photo to keep the thread going and will

defer to DCTE when he is able to post a pic.

00acs.jpg

Name that Station!!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, that's not Newark. Newark, NJ doesn't have trees.

I know that station, but I won't post it since I don't want to spoil it for others.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Solana Beach, California??
How about no. Solan aBeach deosn't have the gates to board that this station does. There aren't many trees around either. No tile flooring, and I'm glad that we don't have that recognizable Amtrak font on our signs - to me, there is just something that bothers me about that "modern" font.

How about Solana Beach, California??
How about no. Solan aBeach deosn't have the gates to board that this station does. There aren't many trees around either. No tile flooring, and I'm glad that we don't have that recognizable Amtrak font on our signs - to me, there is just something that bothers me about that "modern" font.
I thought it was Solana Beach because it looked like our Johnny sitting in the waiting room!!

Isn't that you wearing the white shirt and black shorts sitting next to your girl friend, Johnny??

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but I do not have a station photo to post if I'm correct. I figured I'd wait and see if it goes 24 hours or so without a correct answer.

Back