Name That Station!

Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum

Help Support Amtrak Unlimited Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe a few pages back it was suggested we extend this to add former Amtrak stations. So, here goes:

60711019.jpg
Hmmm. to be honest, I'm not that good with stations, but could that be a station served by the Sun set limited in Florida.... Maybe Chipley?

BTW, why are you in Florida now?
I will answer for Shanghai since he may be enjoying himself at EPCOT right now. He and Mrs. Shanghai came to Orlando to visit me :lol: and to visit Mickey Mouse. There is a major electrical storm in downtown Orlando right now, and I am not sure which way it is moving. If it is as bad at the parks as it is here, I would not want to be outside. I hope Shanghai and Anne (and Alan and his family) are dry and safe.

We were in the hotel when the rains came. Spent the entire day at Epcot.

Got Mrs Shanghai a motorized scooter as her foot was hurting her. I made a couple

of runs on it too. Ate at the German Biergarden and had a wonderful day.

I'll post another picture soon.

The man in black in the foreground of the picture looks like our Patrick!!

He must be trying to determine WHOOZ on FIRST!!

Yes Jim, you are correct!!

I will be in San Francisco next week.
Not able to post pics so Open to anyone who has a Puzzler for us!!

And Ill be in Sonoma from Monday till Friday Dick! Were gonna visit the City for one day by riding the Ferry and doing the Tourist/Lunch thingy. Guess our Trains will pass in the wee hours out in the Wilds on Nevada between SLC and Elko! Ill waive in my Sleep! :lol:

And if that was our Patrick, looks like the guy in the Back has him under surveilance,word must have spread up the Coast! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes Jim, you are correct!!

I will be in San Francisco next week.
Not able to post pics so Open to anyone who has a Puzzler for us!!

And Ill be in Sonoma from Monday till Friday Dick! Were gonna visit the City for one day by riding the Ferry and doing the Tourist/Lunch thingy. Guess our Trains will pass in the wee hours out in the Wilds on Nevada between SLC and Elko! Ill waive in my Sleep! :lol:

And if that was our Patrick, looks like the guy in the Back has him under surveilance,word must have spread up the Coast! :lol:
Why are you not able to post pics? I can't because I don't have a photo sharing account and I don't know any other way.

Back